12 April 2011


While waiting at laboratory to have my blood tested, I realize how incredibly easy we can change moods. One day living like no tomorrow, the next I'm here very scared and somehow feeling in a different planet. I feel like I switched the channel. This time for some particular reason I'm scared and anxious. I have two long days ahead to get results, but I haven't been feeling right lately and it reminds me so many things I know very well. The difference now is that I know them. The chills, the tiredness... Don't like it at all. Hope it is just over activity and lack of sleep. I thought I learned how to live with the constant gun pointed to my head, but I didn't know what to do when I hear the click when loaded. What I'm feeling now is a click. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment